Introduction / Patrons / Inhalation Asia Ltd
Research in pulmonary drug delivery has become increasingly active in the Asia/Pacific region. With this comes a need for a forum that caters for the interests of Asian researchers and industry.
Inhalation Asia is a non-commercial conference that aims to provide an opportunity for people who work on pulmonary and intranasal drug delivery in Asia to network and showcase their research, products and services.
By fostering communication between inhalation scientists in the region, Inhalation Asia promotes the advancement of R&D activities in Asia/Pacific. The topics include inhalation research (pharmaceutics / clinical / pharmacological / pharmacokinetics / pharmacy practice / chemical etc), traditional therapies, atmospheric pollution, regulatory issues, future developments of inhalation therapies for Asia, and outreach of inhalation research to the international community.
Inhalation Asia is committed to open access information to support advances in inhalation drug delivery. All the information on our website is free, but you need to register to access it and agree to respect authors’ copyrights.
Inhalation Asia is under the patronage of eminent academics from the Asia/Pacific region:
- Prof. Ian Wong, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Prof. Vincent Lee, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Prof. Peter Stewart, Monash University, Australia
- Prof. Hak-Kim Chan, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Prof. Yoshiaki Kawashima, Aichi Gakuin University, Japan
- Prof. Joan Zuo Zhong, Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Prof. Satomi Onoue, Shizuoka University, Japan
- Prof. Shirui Mao, Shenyang University, China
- Dr. Philip Kwok, University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Hui Xing Ong, Woolcock Insitute, Australia
Inhalation Asia is supervised by its board of directors:
- Dr. Anny Shendl, Bering Scientific Information Ltd, PR China
- Dr. Philippe Rogueda, Merxin, UK
- Mr. James Tibbatts, Covara, UK
- Mrs. Radhika Vaishnav, Jayco Chemical Industries, India
- Dr. Jag Shur, Nanopharm, UK